travels

Exotic Countries

Travel to Kenya

Kenya lies on the both sides of the equator and separates northern deserts from the vast plateau of the South. The culture of this country was shaped by immigrants coming from all parts of Africa, Near East, Asia and Europe...

Travel to Turkey

Turkey is an exotic country lying on two continents. The European part, which lies on the western side of the Bosporus strait, comprises only 3% of the total area. The remaining 97% occupies the peninsula of Asia Minor...

Travel to Seychelles

Seychelles is an archipelago nation of 92 islands located in the neighborhood of the equator on the Indian Ocean. The capital city of this island republic with only about 80,000 inhabitants is Victoria...

Travel to Cuba

Cuba is an insular country lying in the Caribbean Sea in the archipelago of the Greater Antilles. The biggest and most attractive tourist islands are Cuba and Juventud, but besides them there are also about 1,600 smaller islands...

Travel to Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic with its capital city in Santo Domingo is located in the eastern part of the Haiti Island and is the second big exotic country on the Caribbean Sea. The country has about 8 million inhabitants, 70% of mulattos, 15% of white people and 11% of black people...

Travel to Egypt

Egypt is the Arab Republic located in northeastern Africa. It borders to Libya, Israel, the Gaza Strip and two seas: The Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. Country is divided geographically into 4 regions: the Libyan Desert, the Arabian Desert (Eastern), the Nile Valley and Delta and the Sinai Peninsula...

Travel to Mexico

Mexico is a federal republic located in North and Central America, on the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. It borders USA to the north and along the Rio Bravo del Norte (Rio Grande) River and to the south it borders Guatemala and Belize...

Travel to Mauritius

Mauritius is an insular, exotic country. It is located on a couple of islands on the Indian Ocean, in the Mascarene Archipelago. The biggest island of the Republic of Mauritius is Rodrigues and two smaller St. Brandon and Agaleja islands...

Travel to Tunisia

Tunisia is a republic located in on the Mediterranean coast of North Africa. It borders Algeria to the west and Libya to the east and south. It is a country with a very diverse landscape - from the one side it is surrounded by the range of the rocky mountains Atlas and from another side by the sandy region of Sahara...